*Over 1 Ac*2 Properties, One Low price! *Buildable*No Wetlands*Lake View*RV and Mobile Home*
Perfect piece of land to start your own farm or agricultural operations.
If you are interested in reserving this parcel, click the “Reserve Now” button for any of the payment options. You will be redirected to our payment page to make the initial reservation payment.
Over 1 Ac*2 Properties, One Low price! *Buildable*No Wetlands*Lake View*RV and Mobile Home*
4813 LOOKOUT AVE, BELLINGHAM, WA, 98229 https://goo.gl/maps/3KcopuzZtFRuuESz8
Deeply discounted at $125,000 (See picture for COMPS) Cash discounts available!
Two Buildable lots in Bellingham City Limits, in the developed South Geneva neighborhood. Breathtaking Lake Whatcom views. An option to access the property from Lake Louise Rd or 8th Ave, and clear water rights are available. 20 minute drive to Ferry Terminal and 10 minute drive from schools and Hospital. Great for Single family homes, Agriculture, Farming, Boarding homes.
• Parcel APN: 81992 and 81949
• County/State: Whatcom County, WA
• Address : 4813 LOOKOUT AVE, BELLINGHAM, WA, 98229
• Legal Description:
• APN: 81992 – SOUTH GENEVA LOTS 22-23-24 BLK 7-LESS RD
• APN: 81949 – SOUTH GENEVA LOTS 17 THRU 21 BLK 7-LESS RD
• APN: 81992 – 0.4400 acre
• APN: 81949 – 0.7300 acre
• Access: Paved
• Zoning: Rural 5 Acres
• Appx Taxes for both properties : $1476
• Electricity – Provided by Pueget Sound Energy
• Gas – Propane Gas
• Water – Provided by Lake Whatcom Water Sewer District
• Waste – Sanitary Service Company, Inc. (SSC)
• Sewer- In front of the property – Lake Whatcom Water Sewer Distric
APN: 81992 – 0.4400 acre • APN: 81949 – 0.7300 acre
81992 and 81949
4813 LOOKOUT AVE, BELLINGHAM, WA, 98229
APN: 81992 – SOUTH GENEVA LOTS 22-23-24 BLK 7-LESS RD • APN: 81949 – SOUTH GENEVA LOTS 17 THRU 21 BLK 7-LESS RD
Need to dig a water well
Permitted use of the property
• One single-family detached dwelling per lot.
• Agriculture including animal husbandry, horticulture, viticulture, floriculture and beekeeping; and the cultivation of crops
• Sod farming
• Fish farms, and aquaculture and mariculture projects
• Small wood lot management, tree farming, commercial forestry and reforestation
• Private, noncommercial, recreation occupancy of a recreational vehicle
• Noncommercial extraction of sand, gravel or both for farm enhancement purposes
• Gravel bar scalping projects
• Public uses associated with government office buildings
• One one-story detached accessory storage building per lot
• Public parks and recreation facilities
• Trails, trailheads, restroom facilities and associated parking areas for no more than 30 vehicles.
• Adult family homes
• Boarding homes
• Mental health facilities that provide residential treatment
• Substance abuse facilities that provide residential treatment
• Home occupations
• Family day care homes.
• Temporary dwelling units which have full living accommodations
• Whatcom Falls Park – 5 min (2.0 miles)
• Sehome Hill Arboretum – 14 min (5.8 miles)
• St Clair Park – 9 min (4.2 miles)
• Bloedel Donovan Park – 6 min (2.7 miles)
• Scudder Pond Nature Preserve – 8 min (3.2 miles)
• Northridge Park – 11 min (4.8 miles)
• Boulevard Park – 18 min (6.7 miles)
• Lake Padden Park – 12 min (6.1 miles)
• Zuanich Point Park – 19 min (6.5 miles)
• Marine Life Center – 15 min (5.7 miles)
• Larrabee State Park – 23 min (11.5 miles)
Call or Text 602 935 6144 or Email: info@DreamLandForYou.com
****DISCOUNTED PRICES! Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property. This property will be closed by local title company and is Guaranteed free of all liens and Encumbrances. Buyer will receive title insurance and warranty deed.