If you are interested in reserving this parcel, click the “Reserve Now” button for any of the payment options. You will be redirected to our payment page to make the initial reservation payment.
This 0.15-acre wooded lot sits at the end of a cul-de-sac and will make the perfect vacation or even retirement home! Deception Pass is less than two miles from the property with beaches, hiking trails, and stunning beauty. Ebey’s Landing National Reserve is another great local attraction within thirty minutes of the property. Come check out this property today!
The Market Value for the BEAUTIFUL lot is around $55,500 based on recent property Sales in the area.
We offer this property for only 39,500, that saves $15,500!
We are also offering this property with a very affordable, no credit check seller financing. We love to work with buyers to help ensure the best deal that suits any budgeting needs.
See below for complete seller financing details.
- APN: S6410-05-00066-0
- Property type: Infill / Buildable Lot
- Zoning: Rural Residential
- County: Island
- Property Address: 0 Johnson Lane
- GPS Coordinates (Approximate Center): 35.2084869650525, -85.25206845185228
- City: Oak Harbor
- Zip: 98277
- Acres: 0.15
- Approximate Dimensions: 58.53 ft x 108.50 ft x 122.14 ft x 90.15 ft x 161.26 ft Approx.
- Topography: Flat
- Mobile Homes Allowed: Not allowed
- Nearest Cities or Subdivisions:
- La Conner
- Annual Taxes: $128.39
- Power: Puget Sound Energy: 888-225-5773
- Water: Cornet Bay Heights Water Association: 360-675-3408
- Sewer: Would need to install a septic
We are currently offering 2 ways to buy this beautiful property:
Seller Financed Price: $40,500
Contact us for more information regarding seller financing!
Cash Price: $39,500
Local Schools Include:
- Broad view Elementary
- Oak Harbor Intermediate Middle School
- Oak Harbor High School
Closest Grocery Stores:
- Grocery Outlet
- The Shrimp Shack
- The Pizza Factory
- The Greek Island Restaurant
- Deception Pass State Park
- Ebey’s Landing National Reserve
- Fort Ebey State Park
0 Johnson Lane
58.53 ft x 108.50 ft x 122.14 ft x 90.15 ft x 161.26 ft Approx.
Power: Puget Sound Energy: 888-225-5773
****DISCOUNTED PRICES! Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property. This property will be closed by local title company and is Guaranteed free of all liens and Encumbrances. Buyer will receive title insurance and warranty deed.