0.27 Acre buildable lot in developing a community of Glenhaven in Whatcom county
Deeply discounted at $12,000 (See picture for COMPS)
Cash discount available!
Seller Financing is available – No Credit Checks, No Prepayment penalties, No-Hassle
0.27-acre lot in pristine Glenhaven community. Perfect for building family home or a vacation house! Come explore the many amenities that Glenhaven has to offer. Easy access to parks, clubhouse, lap pool, boat access at Cain and Reed Lake, trailheads, and community events. Located near Sudden Valley Golf Course! Don’t miss out on this discounted price! Prime location for outdoor enthusiasts. Perfect weekend getaway. RV’s, mobile homes, and camping also allowed.
- Parcel APN: 3704291773790000
- State: Washington
- County: Whatcom
- Major Cross streets: Top Pl and Wendell Way
- Address of Neighbor Property: 736 Wendell Way Sedro Woolley, WA 98284
- GPS Coordinates: 48.669127, -122.329150
- Legal Description: GLENHAVEN LAKES DIV NO 11 LOT 5 BLK 1
- Size: 0.2789 acres
- Access: Paved
- Zoning: Rural-2 Acre
- HOA: Yes
- HOA Dues: $350
Electricity- Not included. Puget Sound Energy local is the local provider.
Gas – Propane
Water – Drill well
Waste – City
Septic – needs to be installed
- Glenhaven Lakes Club Water- 2 min (0.4 mile)
- Treasure Island- 3 min (0.7 mile)
- Glenhaven Country Store- 4 min (1.2 miles)
- Sudden Valley Golf Course- 10 min (4.4 miles)
- Lake Padden Golf Course- 21 min (13.5 miles)
- Shell- 10 min (5.4 miles)
- Alger Alp Trail- 11 min (5.6 miles)
- Monkeytree Forest- 15 min (7.4 miles)
- Nala Island- 21 min (10.4 miles)
736 Wendell Way Sedro Woolley, WA 98284
GLENHAVEN LAKES DIV NO 11 LOT 5 BLK 1
New Construction Required from Puget Sound Energy.
Drill Well, there is no water service in the area. Owner has to apply for permit from the County to build own well.
R – Rural
Call or Text 602 935 6144 or Email: info@DreamLandForYou.com
****DISCOUNTED PRICES! Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property. This property will be closed by local title company and is Guaranteed free of all liens and Encumbrances. Buyer will receive title insurance and warranty deed.