Deeply discounted at $18,000 (See picture for COMPS) Cash discount available! Seller Financing is available – No Credit Checks, No Prepayment penalties, No-Hassle
OH! SO CLOSE TO THE LAKE!
A Must Have 0.22 Acre lot in the Clearwood Community!
Perfect place to build single family or a Mobile home
Enjoy the many amenities that Clearwood offers, including miles of hiking trails, swimming pool, three lakes for fishing, swimming, boating, private beaches, and a country store.
Visit Clearwood community website at – https://www.clearwood-yelm.com/
RV’s allowed with a permit. No camping.
• Address – 17636 CLEAR LAKE BLVD SE, YELM, WA, 98597
• Parcel APN: 41200061800
• State: Washington
• County: Thurston County
• GPS Coordinates: 46.830529,-122.476821
• Legal Description: Section 31 Township 16 Range 3E Quarter SE NE Plat CLEARWOOD DIV 6 LT 618 Document 016/074
• Size: 0.22 acres
• Access: E Clear Lake Blvd SE
• Zoning: Residential Lamird Two Dwelling Units per One Acre (RL2/1)
• Appx Annual Property Tax- $253
• Annual HOA Fee- $932
Property Tax– Appx $253/year
Electricity – Provided by Puget Sound Energy: [hidden information]
Water – Community Well
Waste – Community
Septic – Need to Install Septic
• Upland Tennis Court – 2 min (0.5 mile)
• Cascades Camp & Conference Center – 10 min (4.2 miles)
• Gehrke Park – 25 min (15.3 miles)
• Cochrane Memorial Park – 20 min (12.5 miles)
• Yelm City Park – 20 min (12.1 miles)
• Yelm-Tenino Trail – 22 min (14.4 miles)
• Tahoma Valley Golf Course – 20 min (12.4 miles)
• Prairie Lanes – 19 min (12.0 miles)
• Yelm Cinemas – 19 min (11.8 miles)
• Nisqually State Park – 37 min (27.5 miles)
17636 CLEAR LAKE BLVD SE, YELM, WA, 98597
Section 31 Township 16 Range 3E Quarter SE NE Plat CLEARWOOD DIV 6 LT 618 Document 016/074
Provided by Puget Sound Energy
Residential Lamird Two Dwelling Units per One Acre (RL2/1)
Call or Text 602 935 6144 or Email: info@DreamLandForYou.com ****DISCOUNTED PRICES! Buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the County as to what can and can’t be done with the property. Buyer will need to work with the County to obtain the proper permits if needed. Buyer will also need to confirm the availability of any utilities needed or serviced on the property. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the property. This property will be closed by local title company and is Guaranteed free of all liens and Encumbrances. Buyer will receive title insurance and warranty deed.